After watching this video I’m feeling like a fool because I also have no idea about this trick so far. This is a fun twist for both kids and adults alike, and it’s fairly simple trick if you like baked potatoes.
Potato lovers are in for a very special treat because in this video you will get to know how to make Yukon Gold Potato Fans. You won’t believe that how simple they are to prepare. This might be one of the simplest recipes out there; plus, it’s so much fun to eat!
All you need is:
- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes (russet potatoes will also work)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt (+ pepper of you like)
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each potato so they lay flat.
- Using a knife make about 20 slices ( ¼-inch deep) lengthwise from end to end across the tops of the potatoes, making sure not to cut all the way through. Leave about a half an inch on the bottom of the potato un-cut.
- Mix the butter and oil in a bowl.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, brush with half of the olive oil/ butter mixture, sprinkle with salt and bake for 30 minutes.
- Brush the potatoes with the remaining oil/butter mixture and cook for an additional 45 minutes or until skin is golden and serve.
That’s it… Now enjoy the treat!
If you like baking potato, and want to try this recipes, then SHARE this simple baking potato recipes with your food-lover friends. They will thank you later.